I hope you all had an amazing week!
This week has been a difficult one, I’m not gonna act like it hasn’t, but through all of the difficulties I think that it all lead up to me being able to reflect on this list.
Today I’m sharing with you ladies the second part of my 31 things I’m grateful for mini-series. Just to catch you up, in honor of my 31st birthday next week I am posting a list of things I am grateful for every week up until my birthday .
If you haven’t checked out part 1 YOU CAN CHECK THAT OUT HERE.
Here I go:
Things I am grateful for
- My regular 9-5 job
- My Car
These two definitely go together this week, because I had to put my car in the shop and I am extremely grateful to be able to pay for it.
- My Apartment/ having a place to clean.
- Every experience, both good and bad, that I have been through this far in my life
- My bed, not just for the fact that I love to sleep, but simply because I have one.
- My blog! ( I love and appreciate each and every one of you!)
- Purpose- Everyone is not able to know and live in theirs. I’m finally beginning to live in mines.
- Growth- some people are scared of it, however I welcome it, with open arms.
- Creativity- this week for some reason has been hard for me to find ways to create, but I’m still grateful.
- My fear of failure- it keeps me motivated to keep aiming higher in life
That’s it for this week! Thank you so much for dropping through on my little space on the internet. I sincerely appreciate each and every one of you.
Part 3 will be published next Friday, which is MY BIRTHDAY!!
So today’s question is, what does gratitude mean to you?