I’m really about to be 31 tomorrow y’all.
30 was an amazing year, but I am beyond excited to embark on this new chapter and I am expecting lots of blessings and miracles this year.
If you are just now catching up, For the month of November I have been posting a mini series called “31 things I’m grateful for”.
This series has been beautiful and has allowed me to remind myself to be in a consistent state of gratitude, for no other reason than to express gratitude.
I think that when we are busy going through the day to day of life we forget how important it is to be in a state of gratitude
So here is the last part of my list.
- New Opportunities
- Access To healthy food-This can easily be taken for granted.
- Love- not just romantically, but from friends and family
- The ability to build my dream life- I never would have thought I would have had the vision that I have now for my life, and my vision has expanded so much in the last year! I am so grateful
- Transparency- I used to fear this, but then I realized my biggest blessings come from my ability to be transparent.
- Weekends- Working a 9-5 five days a week, its only right to be grateful for weekends.
- Stillness- This was also something that I did not always like and care for, yet it’s something that you need from time to time to really get in tuned spiritually.
- My values- This is most near and dear to my heart.
- Music- Especially ratchet music. Just kidding.
- Imagination- So many lose there’s. I refuse. This is where all of my creativity lies. I also think this keeps your mind going as well.
- Laughter- Imagine what life would be without it.
There it is, 31 things I am grateful for!
I encourage you, whether you are a blogger or not, to participate in some type of Gratitude Challenge. It will change your perspective completely.
I appreciate you for so much for stopping by today!